|Pathfinder Society Scenario #9–20: Fury of the Final Blade|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
|Series|| Pathfinder Society|
Season 9 scenarios
|Follows||Clash in Kaimuko Wood|
|Precedes||In the Grandmaster's Name|
|Artwork from Fury of the Final Blade|
|“|| Liberty's Edge faction leader Colson Maldris was so certain that Andoran's elites were ruining the country that he took drastic action, allying with the Gray Gardeners in a plot to kidnap several of them and bring them to Galt. Though the Gardeners promised Maldris that they would grant these individuals a fair trial and carry out any executions without the use of their infamous soul-trapping Final Blades, their word was not to be trusted. Now all of Maldris's kidnapping victims are scheduled to face the guillotine. Maldris has sent a desperate plea for help to the Pathfinder Society, hoping for aid in freeing his victims from this terrible fate. However, Maldris's efforts to lay the groundwork for a rescue plot have seen him captured as an enemy of the revolution.
Not only does it fall to the PCs to prevent an international incident, but the fate of this faction's leader also lies in their hands.
Contents in Fury of the Final Blade also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Liberty's Edge faction.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin (Pathfinder Society Field Guide; Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide; Seekers of Secrets)
- Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro (#7 Among the Living; #46 Requiem for the Red Raven; #49 Among the Dead; #54 The Maze of the Open Road; #2-05 Red Revolution; #2-22 Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained; #7-23 Abducted in Aether; #8-06 Reaping What We Sow; #9-02 A Case of Missing Persons; #9-20 Fury of the Final Blade; The Inner Sea World Guide; Lost Treasures; Pathfinder Society Field Guide; Seekers of Secrets)
- Augustyn Naran (#5-03 The Hellknight's Feast; #5-99 The Paths We Choose; #9-02 A Case of Missing Persons)
- Final blade (#9-02 A Case of Missing Persons; The Secret of the Rose and Glove; The Inner Sea World Guide)
- Isarn (The Perfumer's Apprentice; Thieves Vinegar; Heroes of the Streets; The Inner Sea World Guide)
The following Pathfinder Flip-Mat products are used in this scenario: