- This article covers the second season of the Pathfinder Society campaign. For the second Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild season using the Pathfinder First Edition rules, also designated "Season 2", see Season 2 summary.
Season 2 of the Pathfinder Society campaign runs from August 2020 to July 2021. The season is referred to as the Year of Corruption's Reach.
Metaplot and ongoing plots overview
The Reach of Corruption Metaplot
The PFS 1E scenario 10-12 Breath of the Dragonskull and PFS 2E scenario 1-15 The Blooming Catastrophe, which can be played as a prequel to the Season 2 metaplot, are set in Iobaria, detailing the events in the Finadar Forest proceeding Season 2. PFS 1E scenario 10-16 What the Helms Hide is also linked to the events of the Season 2 metaplot.
- 2-01 Citadel of Corruption (Tier 1–4)
- 2-03 Catastrophe's Spark (Tier 1–4)
- 2-05 Balancing the Scales (Tier 1–4)
- 2-14 Lost in Flames (Tier 3–6)
- 2-18 The Fanciful March of Urwal (Tier 3–6)
- 2-20 Breaking the Storm: Bastion in Embers (Tier 5–8)
- 2-22 Breaking the Storm: Excising Ruination (Tier 7–10)
- 2-24 Breaking the Storm: Parting Clouds (Tier 7–10)
Other Ongoing Stories
While technically not meta-plot (they do not carry the meta-plot tag), the following scenarios are linked in setting or theme.
- Burning Sun
- Dacilane Academy
- Pallid Ruins
- Sewer Dragons
Scenario 2-05 Balancing the Scales, is preceded by the events of the PFS 1E scenarios 3-02 Sewer Dragons of Absalom and 6-99 True Dragons of Absalom as well as the PFS 2E Quest The Broken Scales. It is followed by PFS 2E scenario 5-07 Sewer Dragon Crisis.
Season 2 releases
The following adventures have been announced as part of PF2 Season 2 but could change upon release.
This table can be sorted by scenario number, title, level tier, metaplot arc, venture-captain assigning the mission, faction metaplot, location, or country.