|Jorsal of Lauterbury|
|Traits||Human (Garundi), knight-errant|
Source: Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, pg(s). 102–103
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Jorsal is a deeply religious warrior who dedicated his life to discovering the source of the Worldwound. He chronicled more than 50 missions into the demon-haunted land, created maps of its terrible geography, and recovered hundreds of strange and terrible magical items for the Decemvirate. He has continued that work since the Worldwound's closing into the Sarkoris Scar, though the Society's occupation of the Spire is in doubt, and its resources are running low.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Dennis Baker, Jesse Benner, John Compton, and Thurston Hillman. (2014). Inner Sea Combat, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-598-3
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 102. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5; neutral good in older, lower-tier Seekers of Secrets.
- Tim Hitchcock, Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, and Russ Taylor. (2009). Seekers of Secrets: A Guide to the Pathfinder Society, p. 33. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-178-7
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 102–103. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
Additional works published by Paizo Inc. in which Jorsal of Lauterbury appears:
- (Siege of the Diamond City; #5-01 The Glass River Rescue; #5-02 The Wardstone Patrol; #5-09 The Traitor's Lodge; #5-13 Weapon in the Rift; #5-22 Scars of the Third Crusade; #7-17 Thralls of the Shattered God; #8-03 Captives of Toil; #9-18 Scourge of the Farheavens; #10-12 Breath of the Dragonskull; PSS #1-13 Devil at the Crossroads; PSS #2-01 Citadel of Corruption; Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide; Pathfinder Society Primer)