|Titles|| Countess Carmilla Caliphvaso; |
'Queen of Caliphas'
|Class||Aristocrat 4 / Rogue 11|
Source: Rule of Fear, pg(s). 17
A decadent schemer with an insatiable lust for power, Countess Carmilla Caliphvaso is also a unmatched beauty. At more than seventy years of age, she looks less than half that age and is known as the "Ruby of Caliphas". She is a venomous critic of Prince Aduard Ordranti III taking every opportunity to point out his (numerous) flaws, trying to undermine his authority and scheming to turn his people against him. Her criticism has become steadily more outspoken as her young charge Reneis Ordranti has grown to manhood. Reneis is the son of Millaera Caliphvaso and supposedly is the bastard son of the previous king Eunuch Prince Valislav Ordranti. Few doubt that Carmilla Caliphvaso plans to put her charge (and nephew) Reneis on the throne of Ustalav. There are darker rumours that she may plan to sit next to him, as she supposedly is involved in an incestuous relationship with him and eyes the title of princess covetously. She most often dwells in her Lethean Manor atop the Laurelight Hill, though she is rumoured to host debauches of terrible decadence in the her House's ancestral seat of Chateau Douleurs.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 143. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 140. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 40. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9