|Author(s)||Chris A. Jackson|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Series||Pathfinder Tales web fiction|
|Precedes||A Matter of Knives|
|Artwork from Stargazer|
- For other meanings of "Stargazer", please see Stargazer (disambiguation).
"Stargazer", a short story by Chris A. Jackson, was released as Pathfinder Tales web fiction in May 2013. The 4-part story serves as a tie-in to Jackson's novel, Pirate's Honor, and the events in the story precede those in the novel.
- "Venomous Friends - May 8, 2013 - link
- "Stealing the Stars" - May 15, 2013 - link
- "Blood and Information" - May 22, 2013 - link
- "A Matter of Commerce" - May 29. 2013 - link
"Stargazer" features the following characters:
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|
The events of 'Stargazer' occur before those of the novel, Pirate's Honor.