|The Ghosts of Broken Blades|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Series||Pathfinder Tales web fiction|
|Follows||Guns of Alkenstar|
|Precedes||The Walkers from the Crypt|
|Artwork from The Ghosts of Broken Blades|
|“||Roubris Chor can talk to swords. Precisely how is something he's never understood or cared to find out—all Roubris knows is that sometimes the spirits of those who've died remain within the swords left behind on battlefields. And some of them know secrets. In exchange for taking the swords to the local temple of Iomedae and putting them to rest, the spirits can usually be convinced to part with those secret treasures and gems of information that they no longer have any use for—and which Roubris can use to turn a tidy profit. It's a good system. Or at least, it was. Now Roubris may have met his match in a sword that seems to know more than it should. And to cash in on its promised treasure, he'll need to head far from the safety of Lastwall, into the shattered wastes of the demon-haunted Worldwound itself.||”|
"The Ghosts of Broken Blades" contains the following chapters.
- Scouring the Field of Battle - February 2, 2011 - link
- A Broken Sword's Quest - February 9, 2011 - link
- Into Demon-Haunted Lands - February 16, 2011 - link
- A Terrible Choice - February 23, 2011 - link
"The Ghosts of Broken Blades" features the following characters:
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.