|Author(s)||Wendy N. Wagner|
|Series||Pathfinder Tales web fiction|
|Artwork from Winter's Wolves|
"Winter's Wolves", a short story by Wendy N. Wagner, was released as Pathfinder Tales web fiction in March 2014. The story follows the events of Wagner's previous story, "Mother Bears", and serves as a tie-in prequel to her Pathfinder Tales novel, Skinwalkers, released that same month.
- "Mud, Ice, and Blood" - March 5, 2014 - link
- "Message in Blood" - March 12, 2014 - link
- "Up the Mountain" - March 19, 2014 - link
"Winter's Wolves" features the following characters:
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|
At the author's web site, Ms. Wagner states:
|“||"Winter's Wolves" is set about a month before the beginning of Skinwalkers, so it's a great way to prepare for what you'll see in the novel!||”|
- Wendy N. Wagner. (11 March 2014). New Jendara story!, .