|In Red Rune Canyon|
|Author(s)||Richard Lee Byers|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Series||Pathfinder Tales web fiction|
|Precedes||The Fate of Falling Stars|
|Artwork from In Red Rune Canyon|
"In Red Rune Canyon", a short story by Richard Lee Byers, was released as Pathfinder Tales web fiction in January 2013 and as a compiled eBook in October 2013. It is a tie-in story to Byers' December 2012 novel Called to Darkness, and features the same protagonist, the Kellid barbarian Kagur.
|“||Kagur, a headstrong young Kellid warrior, has been tested in battle against orcs, wolves, and saber-tooth cats. When members of her tribe turn up slaughtered or missing, she and her adopted frost giant brother don't hesitate to track the attackers down into the very shadow of the Worldwound. Yet what awaits Kagur in the cursed Red Rune Canyon will test her more than any orc ever could, and may shake her confidence to the core.||”|
- "A Difference of Opinion" - January 9, 2013 - link
- "Among the Dead" - January 16, 2013 - link
- "Divide and Conquer" - January 23, 2013 - link
- "The Master's Table" - January 30, 2013 - link
"In Red Rune Canyon" features the following characters:
The events of "In Red Rune Canyon" occur before those of Called to Darkness.
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|