"The Irregulars", a short story by Neal F. Litherland, was released as Pathfinder Tales web fiction in April 2013 and as a compiled ebook in October 2013.
|| In Molthune, a nation with ambitions overreaching its means, slavery is just another tool to aid in expansion. Fortunately for the slaves, the abolitionist nation of Andoran is right next door. When a ragtag group of Andoren "troops" sets forth to free the enslaved workers of a Multhuni mine, they'll need every trick the eccentric Lieutenant Sturgeon Hook can cook up. Yet will the Irregulars succeed in their mission, or will they perish at the hands of the slavers they so despise—or worse, end up slaves themselves?
- "The Setup" - April 3, 2013 - link
- "Scouting Party" - April 10, 2013 - link
- "In the Black" - April 17, 2013 - link
- "Out with a Bang" - April 24, 2013 - link
"The Irregulars" features the following characters:
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.