|Languages||Giant, Hon-la, Minkaian, Samsaran, Senzar, Tien|
|Religions||Femeiyoshi, General Susumu|
Source: Dragon Empires Gazetteer, pg(s). 20
A successor state of Imperial Lung Wa on the continent of Tian Xia, Chu Ye is a nation ruled by the malevolent shapechanging spirits known as oni. Before the fall of Lung Wa, Chu Ye was well-known for its healers and acupuncturists, many of whom fled the oni along with their healing skills at the time of the fall of Lung Wa. Even under the oni, humans kept in slavery by their oni masters practice their traditions in secret.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Chu Ye was originally founded as a province of Imperial Yixing in 302 AR. This was a because of one man, Soong Bai, a gifted but eccentric hermit who had a chance encounter with an explorer from Yixing. The explorer had been wounded by a diseased boar but Soong Bai was able to save him via the use of acupuncture, an art unknown in Yixing. When word of this miraculous new healing method reached the courts of Yixing, it was decided that the empire needed some sort of presence in the area. Thus was born Chu Ye.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8
- John Compton et al. (2018). Blood of the Ancients, p. 20. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-038-5
- Alexander Augunas, David N. Ross, and Stephen Rowe. (2017). Healer's Handbook, Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-914-1
- James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8
- James Jacobs, Dave Gross, Rob McCreary. (2011). Dragon Empires Gazetteer, p. 59. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-379-8