|Home||Widow's Cry, 2nd circle of Hell (Dis)|
|Areas of Concern|| Battle|
|Domains||Destruction, Evil, Law, War|
|Subdomains||Blood, Catastrophe, Devil, Rage|
|Sacred Colors||Black, orange|
|Images of Eiseth|
Source: Princes of Darkness, pg(s). 33
One of the infamous Queens of the Night, Eiseth has ascended as far as a female devil can in the highly misogynistic hierarchy of Hell. Eiseth is said to be the first fallen celestial, and is sometimes called an angel in Hell. Her unholy symbol is a dark-winged snake.
Eiseth bears an extreme hatred of everything divine, and often leads raiding parties into the upper realms, attacking Elysium, Nirvana, and even Heaven itself. Dark whispers of Eiseth's origin may explain this endless hatred. The oldest legends of the multiverse claim that Eiseth was once an empyreal lord who embodied righteous wrath, much like Ragathiel. Whatever caused Eiseth's fall from grace must be responsible for her boundless hatred. There are even rumours of some form of a relationship with Ragathiel.
Much like her daughters, the erinyes, she maintains the appearance of a angelic being, with beautiful features and black, feathered wings. Eiseth's beauty is the exact opposite of her angelic (former) brethren: as terrifying and intimidating as an angel's face is calm and comforting.
Eiseth resides within Hell's largest metropolis, the Infernal City of Dis, in a foul palace called Widow's Cry. This damned fortress is covered in brass and iron blades from which hang the impaled bodies of history's greatest chauvinists.
Lorthact recently served Eiseth as an adviser in mystical matters until she uncovered a plot in which the Infernal Duke would overthrow and replace her. Enraged, she sent her erinyes to track him down despite his claims of innocence. Thus far the cunning devil has eluded capture, but the whore queen's wrath is eternal and the hunt continues unabated.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. 33. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. front inside cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- Amber Scott. (2013). Chronicle of the Righteous, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-506-8
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. 24. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- Jim Groves, James Jacobs, Rob McCreary, et al. (2012). Inner Sea Bestiary, p. 27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-468-9
- Eisheth (real-world angel)