|Titles||Queen of Dis|
|Areas of Concern|| Deduction|
|Domains||Knowledge, Law, Nobility, Trickery|
|Subdomains||Deception, Espionage, Leadership, Memory, Thought|
|Favored Weapon||Light mace|
|Symbol||Halo of runes|
|Sacred Colors||Green, tan|
Source: Princes of Darkness, pg(s). 9
Erecura is the Queen of Dis; she is the spouse of the archdevil Dispater, who is the ruler of Hell's second layer. Once a mortal soothsayer, it is said that Erecura stole the secret to divinity from Pharasma herself, who banished her to Hell as punishment. There she met Dispater and became one of his closest advisors and diviners. Their casual romance eventually pushed the archdevil to take Erecura as his most recent wife. Her worship is virtually unknown on Golarion and practiced almost exclusively among soothsayers, and is, for obvious reasons, strongly tied to the veneration of Dispater.
Erecura largely shares her husband's domain of Dis, the infernal city that covers the second layer of Hell. Within Dis, she also commands Eleusys, a palace within Dis' Iron Heart district, as part of her nuptial agreements with Dispater. In contrast to the iron, fire, and stone that dominates most of Dis, Eleusys is filled with lush vegetation. In addition to Erecura herself, Eleusys is also home to a trio of norns—Felixia, Rowane, and Selieste—who serve her as advisors and handmaidens, in addition to Erecura's infernal pets.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Princes of Darkness, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-189-3
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2012). Lords of Hell: Dispater. Kobold Quarterly 23, p. 10. Open Design, LLC.
- Amanda Hamon Kunz. (2018). Dis. Distant Realms, p. 20. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-046-0
- Matt Duval. (2018). What Prestige is Worth, p. 18. Paizo Inc.
- Erecura (real-world deity) on Wikipedia