| Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-19:|
The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts
|Released||March 30, 2016|
|Type||Pathfinder Society scenario|
|Series|| Pathfinder Society|
Season 7 scenarios
|Follows||The Infernal Inheritance|
|Precedes||First Taste of Eternity|
|Artwork from The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts|
- For another meaning of "Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts", please see Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts.
The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts, a Pathfinder Society scenario written by RPG Superstar 2012 finalist Tom Phillips for tier 3-7, was released on March 30, 2016. The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts was first mentioned in Tom Phillips's RPG Superstar 2012 module pitch.
|“|| Following a successful mission into the mist-shrouded and shifting Gloomspires, the Pathfinder Society sent another team to explore the tomb of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. Unfortunately, this team never returned. The spires have momentarily halted, allowing a new team to brave the tomb's many dangers, hopefully rescuing their allies in the process.
This scenario is a sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–06: "Hall of the Flesh Eaters".
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry (#5-17 Fate of the Fiend; #6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #6-18 From Under Ice; #6-22 Out of Anarchy; #7-04 The Ironbound Schism; #7-19 The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts; #9-22 Grotto of the Deluged God; Seekers of Secrets, A Guide to the Pathfinder Society)
- Ghol-Gan (#6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #7-19 The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts; #7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge; #8-15 Hrethnar's Throne; #8-21 Agents of the Eye; #9-10 Signs in Senghor; #9-23 The Ghol-Gan Heresy; Giants Revisited; The Inner Sea World Guide; Ire of the Storm; Isles of the Shackles; Island of Empty Eyes; Lost Kingdoms)
- Gloomspires (#6-06 Hall of the Flesh Eaters; #7-19 The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts; #8-15 Hrethnar's Throne; #9-22 Grotto of the Deluged God)
- Shelyn (#8-06 Reaping What We Sow; Gods and Magic; Inner Sea Gods; The Inner Sea World Guide; Night of Frozen Shadows)