The Forest of Veils is a vast and dense deciduous woodland in the south-east of Ustalav shared nearly equally between the two counties of Varno and Versex creating an autumnal display of note each year.
Scope of the Forest
The forest's southern edge acts as the border between Ustalav and the nation of Razmiran; its western edge is defined by Avalon Bay; to its north are Lantern Lake and the Lake Redleaf; to the east are Castle Corvischior and the three lakes: Lake Korsinoria, Lake Eirio and Drakeye. Within the forest flow both the Nicklecross River and the Destach River. The south-western part of the forest, around the town of Illmarsh, becomes marshy and is known as Soddentimbers.
Features of the Forest
- Rob Lazzaretti. (2011). Carrion Crown Poster Map Folio, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-306-4
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 28. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- Greg A. Vaughan and Rob McCreary. (2011). Wake of the Watcher. Wake of the Watcher, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-311-8
- Jonathan Keith, Jason Nelson, and Anthony Pryor. (2012). Mythical Monsters Revisited, p. 31. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-384-2
- Greg A. Vaughan and Rob McCreary. (2011). Wake of the Watcher. Wake of the Watcher, p. 18. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-311-8