|Author(s)||Kevin Andrew Murphy|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Series||Pathfinder Tales web fiction|
|Precedes||In Red Rune Canyon|
|Artwork from Thieves Vinegar|
"Thieves Vinegar", a short story by Kevin Andrew Murphy, was released as Pathfinder Tales web fiction in December 2012 and as an ebook in October 2013. It is the third tale involving alchemist Norret Gantier.
|“||Being an alchemist's little brother isn't easy. When he's not being brought back from the dead, Orlin's busy cooking up unicorn-bone porridge for batty old wizards in order to earn their room and board. Yet even that seems normal when a magical mission sends the brothers to far-off Korvosa to recover a magical snuffbox. Will Orlin make it home despite the best efforts of Hellspawn guards, opportunistic Acadamae students, and amateur cultists? Or will he face death—again?||”|
- "The Old Quay" - December 5, 2012 - link
- "The Hall of Lies" - December 12, 2012 - link
- "Still Life with Snuffbox" - December 19, 2012 - link
- "The Hall of Whispers" - December 26, 2012 - link
"Thieves Vinegar" features the following characters:
- For an alphabetical listing of all the relevant terms in this story, please visit its Index.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|