The Shudderwood in Ustalav is almost entirely within the county of Lozeri covering most of that county to the point that, for many, the Shudderwood and Lozeri are synonymous. There is a small part of the wood in eastern Vieland. Many rivers flow through the wood including: the Buestral River, the Calscroix River, the Mothburn, the Moutray River, and the Troll's Tail. The Dippelmere Swamp lies in the Vieland portion of the wood.
Locations in the Ustalavic Shudderwood
Much of the south-western part of the Worldwound is under the canopy of the Shudderwood. Here the fey of the forest have fought against the demonic invasion: in the north they have failed, becoming half-fiends or other Abyssal monstrosities; in the south they are failing.
The northern part of the Shudderwood is twisted and haunted. The vicious, tainted fey of the forest hate any intruder as much as they hate the demons who tainted their home; beasts have been replaced by the haunts of the Sarkorian refugees murdered by the Ustalavs during the Demonskin War; and large packs of werewolves, many devoted to the demon lord Jezelda but others with allegiances to clans from the south, are fighting within the forest.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. Map. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 201. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- Rob Lazzaretti. (2011). Carrion Crown Poster Map Folio, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-306-4
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 32. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- James Jacobs. (2013). Foreword. Demon's Heresy, p. 73-74. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-577-8
- James Jacobs, Jonathan H. Keith, Jason Nelson, Todd Stewart, and Tanith Tyrr. (2013). The Worldwound, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-532-7