|Titles||City of the Senses|
|Demographics||714 humans, 11halflings, 7 elves, 1 half-elf|
Source: Ashes at Dawn, pg(s). 79
The small town of Vauntil is located in the Ustalavic province of Caliphas on Lake Encarthan's Avalon Bay. The settlement is notable for its skilled folk artisans, fierce competition for noble patronage, flowers, and good food and wine.
The town is perhaps the most scenic and affluent regions in the county, largely due to the miles of vineyards and flower farms surrounding the settlement. Each year, chefs, vintners, perfumers, jewelers, and artists of all walks compete in the annual "Last Breath" festival for the highly coveted mantle "Worth Dying For". The competition is mired in regular tragedies and scandals including the use of human ingredients, assassinations, and mysterious deaths. Modern participants are unperturbed by this disasters, giving the competition a dangerous reputation and a morbid theme which has served to heighten its infamy.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 141. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 190. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Crystal Frasier, Patrick Renie, and Sean K Reynolds. (2011). Bestiary. Ashes at Dawn, p. 79. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-312-5
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 16. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9