Pathfinder Society (formerly)
|Companion(s)||Lady Dhrami Blakros|
|Images of Nigel Aldain|
Source: Lost Omens Pathfinder Society Guide, pg(s). 58
Nigel Aldain is the somewhat nervous curator of the Blakros Museum in Absalom's Wise Quarter. Nigel recently used an artifact known as a shadow obelisk to transform the interior of the Blakros Museum, so that it is now larger on the inside than on the outside. Nigel also maintains the Collection Esoterica within the museum, an assemblage of psychic-related objects given to the Blakros family.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Thurston Hillman. (2012). The Blakros Matrimony, p. 8–9. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Robert Brookes, Thurston Hillman, Brandon Hodge, Thomas M. Reid, and Mark Seifter. (2015). Occult Realms, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-794-9
- Kate Baker et al. (2020). Pathfinder Society Guide, p. 58. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-278-5
Additional works published by Paizo Inc. in which Nigel Aldain appears:
- Balancing the Scales
- Call of the Copper Gate
- Echoes of the Overwatched
- Grand Convocation 4712
- Mists of Mwangi
- Oath of the Overwatched
- The Blakros Connection
- The Blakros Deception
- The Blakros Matrimony
- The Daughters' Due
- The Silver Mount Collection
- The Solstice Scar
- Voice in the Void
- Year of Shattered Sanctuaries (scenario)