The Blakros Museum was the former stronghold of a mad astrologer and wizard named Ralzeros the Overwatched in the early history of Absalom. The mage constructed the building from a solid block of volcanic stone with the aid of dark, alien powers. After his disappearance, the building was eventually bought by the Blakroses, a matriarchal family of influential nobles and artifact hunters, who filled the building with relics and artifacts collected from throughout the Inner Sea region.
The basalt structure is home to the Blakros collection, which includes numerous artifacts of dubious arcane origins. It is located in the Wise Quarter of Absalom. The museum's exhibits change regularly. The museum's current curator is an unpleasant, former Pathfinder Society agent named Nigel Aldain. For several years now, the Blakros Museum's vast collection has been available to the Society, and loyal Pathfinder agents are encouraged to report information about new exhibits to their venture-captains as soon as they become aware of them.
Nigel Aldain maintains the Collection Esoterica within the museum, an assemblage of psychic objects and magic items. They include the eye of the overwatched, Meldrel's underwater orb, a spidersilk medallion, and the wing of the shorn harpy.
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Robert Brookes, Thurston Hillman, Brandon Hodge, Thomas M. Reid, and Mark Seifter. (2015). Occult Realms, p. 6. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-794-9
- Erik Mona, Mark Moreland, Russ Taylor, and Larry Wilhelm. (2011). Pathfinder Society Field Guide, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-305-7
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 11. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Robert Brookes, Thurston Hillman, Brandon Hodge, Thomas M. Reid, and Mark Seifter. (2015). Occult Realms, p. 6-7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-794-9