The Way of Arches, or sometimes the Way of the Arches, is one of the grander avenues in the Varisian city of Magnimar. It runs through the city's administrative heart, the Capital District, from the monument Indros cul Vydrarch in the south, to the Alabaster District in the north. It also serves as the dividing line between the Bridgeward neighborhood, home of many of Magnimar's finer artisans, and the center of the Capital District. Crowded with countless statues and monuments, the Way of Arches is one of the streets that gives Magnimar its nickname: the City of Monuments.
- Emily Crowell, Sonja Morris, and Ben Wootten. (2013). Shattered Star Poster Map Folio, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-505-1
- Adam Daigle and James Jacobs. (2012). Magnimar, City of Monuments, p. front insider cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-446-7
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2007). Magnimar. The Skinsaw Murders, p. 64. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-037-7
- James Sutter. (July 27, 2007). Magnimar, Paizo Blog.
- Robin D. Laws. (2012). Blood of the City, p. 42. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-456-6