Cougar Creek is a small creek south of Sandpoint that runs from the Ashen Rise, near Habe's Sanatorium, to the Varisian Gulf. In 4707 AR three known con men (Tarch Mortwell, Lener Hask, and Gedwin Tabe) were murdered in an abandoned barn along the creek by an insane Grayst Sevilla. The creek is named for the mountain lions that are spotted annually cooling off in the water of the stream.
- An abnormal number of mountain lions are reported being seen around the creek each year compared to the surrounding area.
- Some haniver have made the mouth of the creek their home, bothering and stealing from any townsfolk who try to fish there.
- ↑ James Jacobs. (2012). Appendix Two: Sandpoint. Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, p. 386. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-436-8
- ↑ Richard Pett. (2012). Chapter Two: The Skinsaw Murders. Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, p. 76. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-436-8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 F. Wesley Schneider. (2015). "Pathfinder Origins" Chapter 5. Pathfinder Origins #5, p. Sandpoint's Small Dangers. Dynamite Entertainment.