The Sunken Queen, once known as the Shining Queen, is a partially submerged Thassilonian pyramid built over 10,000 years ago by the Runelord Sorshen in what was then the nation of Eurythnia. It is located in southern Varisia in an enormous swampland known as the Mushfens, approximately 160 miles west of the city of Korvosa.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Each side of the four-sided pyramid is embossed with a bas-relief sculpture of the naked Runelord Sorshen, and one side of the structure has sunk so far into the surrounding marsh, that the pyramid now rests at a severe angle. Strange, curving towers rise above the pyramid's peak, resembling organic growths of chimneys. Legend tells of multiple layers of dangerous catacombs contained within the pyramid holding secrets of Ancient Thassilon.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Rob Lazzaretti. (2008). Rise of the Runelords Map Folio, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-094-0
- Tito Leati. (2008). Crown of Fangs. Crown of Fangs, p. 49. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-109-1
- Tito Leati. (2008). Crown of Fangs. Crown of Fangs, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-109-1
- F. Wesley Schneider and James L. Sutter. (2017). Runescars 5, p. Appendix. Dynamite Entertainment.
- Mike Shel. (2012). Curse of the Lady's Light. Curse of the Lady's Light, p. 7. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-459-7
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 197. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Adam Daigle and James L. Sutter. (2012). Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Player's Guide, p. 13. Paizo Publishing, LLC.