East Shore is the only Korvosan city district located on the far side of the Jeggare River. It is connected to the rest of the city by High Bridge, and is home to a number of Korvosa's noble families with strong ties to the military. It is also the location of the city's second, and arguably inferior, magical school, Theumanexus College.
Places of Interest
- Horse Shop: The city's only stable, the Horse Shop sells all manner of riding and draft horses at reasonable prices.
- Leftover's: The district's only inn.
- Shoreline Drinkhall: This is the most popular of East Shore's few taverns. It is owned and operated by House Endrin and is therefore naturally popular with the Korvosan Guard.
- Theumanexus College: The city's second magical college, catering to spellcasters of all stripes.
- James Jacobs and Mike McArtor. (2008). Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-087-2
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 14–15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 13–14. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0