Montlarion Jeggare sponsored the Jeggare Museum when he moved the majority of the collection he had amassed during his travels as an explorer from the House Jeggare home to a new building in the middle of Korvosa in the Heights District. This move was completed in 4490 AR. The collection was opened to little applause, but soon became the city's most distinguished institution of history. During this transition, and all of the time since, a member of the Jeggare family has overseen the collection.
- A funeral mask of Jovadi.
- A Numerian artifact that glows.
- Shields and masks of the Mwangi Expanse's Bas'o tribe.
- A godstone from Sarkoria of Clanliege Histunsun.
- Robes owned by Setsuna Kuga of Minkai.
- Pottery from the settlement of Elesomare in Arcadia.
- Head of an albino Gorilla King.
- A complete owlbear skeleton.
- A hollowed out red dragon egg.
- A unicorn horn.
- Mercival Jeggare is the current curator. He cares about preserving history more than his predecessors. He is a graduate of the University of Egorian.
- Another graduate of the University of Egorian is the head of acquisitions and finances, Shaine Elliendo.
- Errae Leinspar Donnler is an old historian employed by the museum.
- Gailie is a young girl who lives on the roof of the museum. Using her traditional Varisian stories and nuggets of knowledge gained while traveling with her family, she acts as an unofficial tour guide.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.