This page contains spoilers for the following products: Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path.
Source: Escape from Old Korvosa, pg(s). 49
Vimanda was born to the raja rakshasa couple Mapras and Dandra. Her parents were originally from Vudra, and settled in Korvosa after murdering and stealing the identities of the original human members of House Arkona when they came to Vudra. In 4704 AR, Vimanda and her brother Bahor murdered their parents and took over their leadership of House Arkona.
Vimanda, as second behind Bahor in command of House Arkona, quietly plots to displace her brother. In her public ruse as Melyia, she plays the role of cousin and lover to her brother's guise, Glorio Arkona; in private, her and Bahor grow more at odds with each other.
Vimanda and her brother work alongside several other rakshasas from Vudra who wish to see their grand experiment in Korvosa succeed. They are served by magically controlled human servants who know them only as mundane mob bosses.
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Mike McArtor et al. (2016). Appendix 6: NPC Codex. Curse of the Crimson Throne, p. 440–441. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-890-8
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Edge of Anarchy. Edge of Anarchy, p. 27. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-088-9
- Richard Pett. (2016). Escape from Old Korvosa. Curse of the Crimson Throne, p. 162. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-890-8
- Richard Pett. (2008). Escape from Old Korvosa. Escape from Old Korvosa, p. 49. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-092-6