|Scope|| Regional (Cheliax|
|Members|| Largely teachers and|
|Images of House Leroung|
Source: Guide to Korvosa, pg(s). 42
Members of the ancient and esteemed Chelish noble House Leroung have long served their country and its colonies as teachers and scholars. The lords or ladies of the house rarely bother with the dirty politics of court life. To this day, the house maintains extensive libraries in the three largest cities of Cheliax, and family members control both the University of Egorian in Cheliax and Almas University in Andoran. Lady Eliasia Leroung is the current headmistress of the University of Korvosa and is considered an ally by most other noble houses.
The widespread practice of using halfling crews on trading ships was started by House Leroung in an effort to maximize profits. Nearly half of all the ships belonging to Korvosa's elite are halfling-sized and -crewed ships built by House Leroung.
The wizard Sheel Leroung was a political ally of Daidian Ruel and aided his research into deviltry and organization in the Outer Sphere. In 4599 AR, he was given permission to take 20 Hellknights into the western edge of the Menador Mountains on a private venture. In return for this, he provided funds to create a new Hellknight fortress there, which became Citadel Enferac.
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 42. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- James Jacobs and Mike McArtor. (2008). Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide, p. 9. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-087-2
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 2. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 18. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Korvosa, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-078-0
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2009). Path of the Hellknight. The Infernal Syndrome, p. 66. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-198-5