The Temple of the Ravenous Moon, originally just called the Temple of the Moon, is in the Terwa Uplands, in an area considered to lie within the Shackles. It is an ancient ziggurat constructed of a red-veined white stone.
The Hurricane King, leader of the Shackles Pirates, has sent two missions to investigate the temple, but neither of them returned. It is rumoured that the Pathfinder Society may be preparing to send its own expedition from Nantambu; plus Hemdak Wavebaiter has called for adventurers to explore the temple in an attempt to garner himself favour with the Hurricane King.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- Wolfgang Baur, Adam Daigle, Jeff Erwin, and F. Wesley Schneider. (2012). Lost Kingdoms, p. 28. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-415-3
- Amanda Hamon, Gareth Hanrahan, David Ross, and Jerome Virnich. (2013). Dungeoneer's Handbook, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-510-5
- Anthony Pryor. (2011). Candlestone Caverns. Dungeons of Golarion, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-304-0
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 173. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Tork Shaw. (2012). Scourges of the Shackles. Tempest Rising, p. 68. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-413-9