Source: Decline of Glory, pg(s). 7
The thorp consists of a few dwellings centered around the Railford Distillery, a former winery converted to a whiskey distillery after years of flooding from a nearby river. The distillery emits a pungent smoke known locally as "Railford perfume".
- See also: Category:Railford/Inhabitants
Railford's notable inhabitants include:
- Becher Railford, owner of Railford Distillery, son of Iadon Railford, and former soldier in the Taldan Phalanx.
- Waldon "Bloodknuckles" Snyee, owner of Bloodknuckles' inn.
- Dalard Fritch, an Andoren and former soldier who served in the Taldan Phalanx with his longtime friend Becher.
- Jessup Bose, an associate of Dalard Fritch.