Railford is a small settlement located on a small wooded hill a few miles inland from the larger settlement of Golsifar, on the Inner Sea coast of Taldor. The settlement is in the prefecture of Moda.1
The thorp consists of a few dwellings centered around the Railford Distillery, a former winery converted to a whiskey distillery after years of flooding from a nearby river. The distillery emits a pungent smoke known locally as "Railford perfume".
- See also: Category:Railford/Inhabitants
Railford's notable inhabitants include:
- Baron Becher Railford, owner of Railford Distillery, son of Iadon Railford, and former soldier in the Taldan Phalanx.13
- Waldon "Bloodknuckles" Snyee, owner of Bloodknuckles' inn.1
- Dalard Fritch, an Andoren and former soldier who served in the Taldan Phalanx with his longtime friend Becher.4
- Jessup Bose, an associate of Dalard Fritch.5
- Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Mark Moreland. (2017). Taldor, the First Empire, p. 27. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-999-8
- Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tim Hitchcock. (2009). Decline of Glory, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC.