|CR||7–23 (by age category)|
|Images of time dragons|
Source: Bestiary 4, pg(s). 70–71
A time dragon has slender, spiny protrusions sweeping back from its face, a mix of seemingly new and ancient growths. Its scales are cracked and creaky.
Time dragons are such alien creatures that others are often confused in their presence. A great wyrm time dragon can temporarily stop time, and can also travel with companions to any point in time, but only three total times over its lifespan. Its breath, while typically electrical in nature, can also displace creatures exposed to it into a future point in time. They are immune to extreme cold.
In the Great Beyond
Time dragons are one of the few sources of information about the mysterious Dimension of Time. They are also often at odds with the many forms of Shyka, fey deity of time, although time dragons and Shyka still speak on occasion.
Known time dragons
- See also: Category:Time dragon/Inhabitants
- Ninuron, exiled from his home in the Dimension of Time for reasons erased from his mind
- Tahonikepsu, the Diamond Sage
- Dennis Baker et al. (2013). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 4, p. 70–71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-575-4
- Ethan Day-Jones, Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, Andrew Romine, David N. Ross, and James L. Sutter. (2014). People of the Stars, p. 25. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-674-4
- Robert Brookes et al. (2018). Planar Adventures, p. 214. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-044-6
- James L. Sutter. (2016). The First World, Realm of the Fey, p. 34. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-909-7
- Jason Keeley. (2018). NPC Gallery. Temple of the Peacock Spirit, p. 62–63. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-091-0
- Pedro Coelho. (2014). Sanctum of the Sages, p. 25. Paizo Inc.