|Home||Basalfeyst, the Abyss|
|Areas of Concern|| Drowning |
|Domains||Chaos, Evil, Trickery, Water|
|Subdomains||Demon, Flotsam, Oceans, Thievery|
|Symbol||Seaweed draped chest|
|Sacred Colors||Blue, brown|
It is said that Zogmugot looks out of every piece of beach glass with her baleful, colorful eyes, and can see what those who come down to the beach are up to and if she is not happy, she'll trick them out into the riptide by having a nice bit of something shiny floating on the waves to lure them out. She is the one who chooses if a goblin who falls into the sea drowns or washes back up on shore. It is also believed that worshipers are rewarded for their piety with prime pieces of trash, which wash up on their beach. Many of her minion goblins drown due to her obsession.
Zogmugot's unholy symbol is a seaweed-draped, dripping treasure chest.
- James Jacobs. (2008). Goblin. Classic Monsters Revisited, p. 20. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-079-7
- Sean K Reynolds. (2008). Gods and Magic, p. 51. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-139-8
- James Jacobs, Paizo chat (9/30/08) (September 30, 2008)
- Todd Stewart. (2009). The Great Beyond: A Guide to the Multiverse, p. 28, 49. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-167-1
- James Jacobs, Hal Maclean, and Richard Pett. (2011). Goblins of Golarion, p. 26. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-362-0