|Home||Tempering Chamber, Heaven|
|Areas of Concern|| Fire|
|Domains||Fire, Good, Law, War|
|Subdomains||Archon, Ash, Smoke, Tactics|
|Sacred Colors||Gray, red|
Source: Midwives to Death, pg(s). 66
Angradd is the dwarven demigod who aggressively seeks out threats to eliminate, in contrast with his brother Torag, god of defense and strategical thinking. Together with his older brother Magrim, he watches over battles and decides the destinies of dwarven spirits.
Angradd lives in the Tempering Chamber beneath Heaven, near Magrim's Cloister within Forgeheart, directly between Heaven and the Abyss. There he stands guard against any demons who would attack Heaven from below, buying time for the rest of Heaven to muster their forces.
Angradd's older brothers view their youngest brother as rash, yet his sister Dranngvit considers him unnecessarily prudent. Magrim also finds that Angradd places too much emphasis on good over law, but the entire dwarven pantheon respect him for his dedication in the fight against their enemies.
Most of Angradd's minions are archons, most commonly lantern archons. The Bright Lady of Strategy, mightiest of them all, is trusted by Angradd to command his troops in his absence. He also employs many azers, who forge weapons that his men wield in battle against fiends.
Angradd's faithful seek out and oppose evil wherever they can, and often compare themselves to a purifying flame that gains strength as it burns more foes. Against strong foes, they plan for a strategy and patiently build their strength and alliances for the chance of victory. Those worshippers who can no longer fight on the frontline become trainers, preparing others to succeed them.
Dwarves will offer prayers and sacrifices to Angradd if they are about to begin an offensive battle. Divine casters who revere the Forge-Fire as their patron deity have access to a special spell named planned assault, which provides them with extra protection in combat as long as they can plan ahead.
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2019). Angradd. Midwives to Death, p. 66–67. Paizo Inc.. ISBN 978-1-64078-144-3
- Sean K Reynolds. (2008). Gods and Magic, p. 47. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-139-8
- Kate Baker et al. (2018). Faiths of Golarion, p. 44. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-099-6
- David Eitelbach, Russ Taylor, JD Wiker, Keri Wiker, and Hank Woon. (2009). Dwarves of Golarion, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-204-3
- David Eitelbach, Russ Taylor, JD Wiker, Keri Wiker, and Hank Woon. (2009). Dwarves of Golarion, p. 23. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-204-3