(devil, evil, extraplanar, lawful)
Source: Book of the Damned, pg(s). 116
An infernal duke, collectively sometimes called Dukes of Hell, is a male devil who has been elevated above the ranks of the greater devils to become a unique creature. Although their lord, Asmodeus, is the only true deity of Hell, each infernal duke possesses enough power to grant his followers certain divine gifts: they are equivalent to demigods. In the eons of Hell's existence, countless fiends have risen to this status. Below is a list of the dukes which are best known on Golarion.
Known Infernal Dukes
In addition to those listed above, certain other diabolic demigods exist whose exact standing is unknown, but might be infernal dukes.
- Astaroth, the Prince of Accusers
- Glasya-Labolas, the Author of Bloodshed
- Nahemah, the Dowager of Divinations
- Nybbas, the Laughing Duke
- Orobas, the Speaker of Truths
- Xaphan, Who Burns the Heavens
- Zagan, the Golden Blooded
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|