- … that the vestments of Torag's clergy are a long, well-used smithing apron, and hammer?
- … that the Black Sun tribe takes its name from the personal symbol of the orcish warlord Belkzen?
- … that the Great Tower in Korvosa contains the Sable Company's main armoury?
- … that Naga Pharaoh is the title given to the second pharaoh of Osirion?
- … that Shax's realm resembles an endless series of rooms each filled with horrific torture implements?
- … that the demon lord Aolar was killed, and her Abyssal fortress destroyed, by a vengeful Desna?
- … that Treerazer was banished to Golarion sometime during the Age of Darkness?
- … that Lamashtu is not usually worshiped in man-made buildings, but rather rings of stones, pillars, trees, wooden blocks, pits in the ground, or flat rocks?
- … that Cerberi are supposedly descended from one ancient, mythical sire, an infernal beast that still guards some forgotten corner of Hell?
- … that the source of the Maiestas River is near Mount Rinia?
- … that at the centre of Minos-Pashat there is a huge pillar of stone, thousands of feet in diameter?
- … that Xin ruled until the age of one hundred and ten?
- … that dogslicers are the favored weapon of the goblin goddess Zarongel?
- … that the Pathfinder Durvin Gest is fabled to have attained immortality by discovering a fountain of youth?
- … that when Zellara died, her spirit inhabited her Harrow deck?
- … that the Swallowtail Release is held on the first day of autumn?
- … that as part of his curse, the Outcast King has lost the use of his magical abilities?
- … that most edavagors are hunters and trackers in the service of Barbatos?
- … that most erinyes are sculpted from the essences of fallen celestials?
- … that hamatulas can most often be found guarding the dark treasury of Erebus?
- … that Hannah Velerin is an outspoken opponent of the dumping practices utilized at Junker's Edge?
- … that the so called Bronze room of the Rusty Dragon is reserved for special guests?
- … that Sandpoint Cathedral is devoted to six different deities?
- … that The Hagfish is known to serve the finest seafood dinners in all of Sandpoint?
- … that legend also holds that it was the Tarrasque that brought about the fall of the flying Shory city of Kho?
- … that the insignia of the Diamond Regiment includes a single red diamond denoting sacrifice?
- … that No-Horn's sign depicts a hornless unicorn being tormented by drunken devils?
- … that warrens under Paupers' Graves extend throughout the region, reaching under Devil's Platter and even to the old smuggler's tunnels beneath Sandpoint?
- … that the Red Raven found his famous red cape in a wizards rubbish in the town of Woodsedge?
- … that the Green Blood on a Black Rock tradition was started by the Free Captains of the Shackles?
- … that the current Gorilla King is a previously-human dire ape called Ruthazek?
- … that Baba Yaga granted Kostchtchie a wish to become immortal by perverting it and forcing him to become a demon lord?
- … that the Ivy District is one of the safer parts of Absalom?
- … that the demiplane know as the Lost adapts itself to the childhood fantasies of its inhabitants and visitors?
- … that it is theorised that due to their similar appearance, behirs may be somehow related to the conniving blue dragons?
- … that Marcellano Ratarion is often pushed out of investigations by the overzealous Hellknights?